Most of us are now confined at home, doing remote work and having some spare time on our hands. If you are like me, you have a folder on your desktop full with "stuff to read" - isn't it the perfect time to catch-up and finally read these strategic report that you stacked up for later? Here is my list and other sources of enriching reading material. If you have more, contact us and we'll add it to the list.
- SESAR Joint Undertaking - Airspace Architecture Study and the following report of the Wise Persons Group mandated by the European Commission - At shorter term, the European Master Plan for 2020 and other key documents are available from the SESAR JU publications page
- EUROCONTROL and other European partners (ACI-Europe, Airbus, ASD, CANSO, Heathrow Airport, Honeywell, IATA, IFATCA, IFATSEA, the SESAR Joint Undertaking, Thales): Fly AI - Demystifying and Accelerating Artificial Intelligence in ATM
- EASA - Roadmap on Artificial Intelligence in Aviation, version 1.0
- Federal Aviation Administration - UTM Concept of Operations 2.0, updated begin of March 2020
- EASA - Opinion on U-Space, which will lay basis for European UTM
Photo by Annie Spratt
If you need more reading ideas, here are other good sources:
- our blog and particularly the interviews, we also have new ones coming soon
- The EUROCONTROL Library which is an almost unlimited source on all possible topics, from high level to deeper details
- If you are a EUROCAE member (like FoxATM proudly is), why not take time to go deeper in a standard which is relevant for you, or review one currently in preparation, or join a working group?
- For shorter reads, you can check what to70 and think offer on their respective blogs. The NATS blog is also one of my favourites.